can't find info on this

That sounds like an ancient pushbutton station with 600V indicators and buttons in it.

Do you have one for which you need replacement parts, or do you have some other sort of question about it ?

Search for a116-ca902_-en-p.pdf, there are some pushbutton stations in the back. You will need to populate the PB's yourself.

Similar Topics

GE RX3i CPE305 serial port configured as "RTU Slave", trying to find address info Hi guys, I'm working on a system with a GE CPE305 and the...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I need toshiba AS11 ASCII/BASIC module information about DIP switch setting, Can you help me? Best Regards,
Replies
Views
I am pretty new to wincc and just upgraded an older wincc interface to the latest version, the issue that I have is this. I have temperature and...
Replies
Views
This might be a stupid question but for my coursework i have been asked to find the following; 1) The relationship between word length and...
Replies
Views
I have been looking for info on this Pico that one of our engineers asked about. I am not sure he told me the right number but I figured you guys...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom