Out Put Commands in RsLogix 5000

hi

H
Can several differnt rungs end with the same out put, Ex: turn on the yllow light in several different rungs or locations?

Can several differet rungs ehd with the same out put latch and unlatch fron different places of the program.

I have experienced some problems with the first case and I used to assign each rung out to a bool and parallel the bools in another rung, is that relally needed in secound case given below?

Used Software : Rs Logix 5000 PLC :1758-M13 AB

RSLogix will treat the output as well one way as the other but with experience, in my opinion, you will decide to keep one output on one rung, not two. You may know there are multiple rungs for one output but someone else may not. Troubleshooting will be easier if you have the output in one rung.

By the way registering is free and doesn't take long. Go ahead and register. You'll be glad you did.