How to use GOTO button in FactoryView Studio

ksa858

I want to use a GOTO button to display a screen when it is pressed.In other words I want to use a function key(F3) to go to screen 6 when it is pressed. When I select the GOTO button in the toolbar I can drag it to the screen but it is never visible for me to setup. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
You don't drag it. Click on the icon and use your cursor to draw the size of the button. Once you do that, you will be able to configure it.

OG

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Whenever I try and change display pages on my Panelview Plus 7 from the remote display change the screen errors out like it has a communication...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway to pass a parameter file without using a Go To Screen button in FactoryTalk View ME? I am currently using multiple Go-To buttons...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have the need in Factory Talk ME to use a GoTo display button to navigate to a JOG display from the main screen. I also need this same...
Replies
Views
Hi to every body, i'm newbe to FTV Studio; i need to know (and if is possibile how) change the color of a goto display button object. For...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom