Vijeo Citec multi clusters

Yes as far as I know but have never done it. Contact support to be sure - if it is under a maintenance contract (it should be) it will cost you nothing to ask on the global support site - they are very good.

I thought that the idea behind clusters was more along the lines of trying to minimise the connections to the PLC (usually the communications bandwidth limitation is the IO server to the PLC)

If you have a Tag limit issue then how about one Common cluster for the common IO and separate clusters for each other system

We could help more with more information

Hello BobB, Thank you,

I have 24 M340 PLC, which communicate via radio and GPRS DNP3, with another M340 connected to the Citect supervision. The idea was to make a cluster for each of the 24 M340. I think with this solution can help me in terms of management alarms and statistics. What do you think?

Perhaps - I have not investigated that path. Equipment (machines) may be more useful to you I think.
Clusters can cause some confusion with operators with some operators I have heard but have not gone up that part at present.

Hello BobB.
What is the most correct way to put the value of the date and time of the PC supervision Citect, in a variable 40000 Modbus? From what I saw is possible via VBA ("Now" function), but I did not realize how introduce the value in type 40000 variable.
Can you please give me help?šŸ™ƒ

No idea I am afraid - have never written Modbus values from Citect. Best check with support or read documentation. There is also a users group and a Q&A database.