Allen Bradley UIC

Jezz

Hi All,
we were looking into getting a UIC to replace our old PIC but my supplyer say's
The unit is on technical hold by Rockwell and we do not know when they will become available at this time.
I was wondering if any of you guys knew any thing....

Jezz :unsure:

Eddie mentioned a problem back in December (THIS post), but I was able to purchase one a few months ago.

Mine works fine (so far). On 'Technical Hold' doesn't sound good though... utoh

beerchug

-Eric

I was told they have recall on some firmware releases, I think 1.1 is a problem, someone from AB please confirm.

I got some info: UIC on hold because firmware rev 1.1 has problem with some panelviews.

1.2 and 1.0 is OK.

It is possible all 1.1 units will be replaced with 1.2
Can't confirm this 100% but this info is close to be correct.