changing value

MAHER

Dear All,

i need your help in the below issue please:

i have a a variable value i need by using scl language to detect any changing in it according to the previous scan.

could you provide me by your ideas please.

thanks in advance.

Maher

You need add a memory variable and compare the value now to the memory. If different do some action and then copy now value to the memory variable

You need add a memory variable and compare the value now to the memory. If different do some action and then copy now value to the memory variable

thanks a lot for your fast response,

could you clarify it more please.

Maher

This is very generic and the syntax is Allen Bradly

if variable <> mem_variable then
output := 1;
mem_variable := variable;
else
output := 0;
end_if;

I'm not sure if this is what you are after?

Steve

This is very generic and the syntax is Allen Bradly

if variable <> mem_variable then
output := 1;
mem_variable := variable;
else
output := 0;
end_if;

I'm not sure if this is what you are after?

Steve

i tried this syntax but this is not working i know it should work but it is not working well.

i don't why

thanks in advance.

Maher

it would help if you let us know which PLC or platform you are using, we could then work out the correct statement syntax.

Steve

thanks you very much i realized where was my troubles,

because i am making detection for the time ( sec ) so the variation was created every sec so i got from the block a pulse.

thanks you very much.

Maher