tp177 prosave

seee

hello.
i have an hmi panel tp177 pn/dp" and i want to take back up(prosave)
by ethernet cable but i can't do it.
i have read related document from siemens but problem isn't solved.
please tell me setting on panel and pc about set pg/pc interface and ip and etc.
best regards.

Hi

First thing do you know the IP address of the op
If so have you set up your laptop/PC to be on the same
Network for example
If the op address is 192.168.2.10
Then if you can disconnect the Ethernet cable from the op and connect in your
Ethernet cable and make your laptop/PC
The reason for disconnecting the cable is to make sure you do not have two address the same in the network.
Now use the Ping command to see can you ping the op
If you cannot ping it then no matter what you set up in your set pg interface
Can work

Try this first
Then if this works set your pg interface to the Ethernet tcip this is from memory but there is only two drivers on my laptop that I can selected.

You should be able to upload then but you may need to check do you have I out that op into transfer mode. The ones I work on don't need it but I have never worked on that model

Donnchadh