Help for an interview!

simplelogix

Hi Engineers,

Please help - I have to attend an interview with a company that is mainly into material handling and packaging. It is at a very short notice and I dont have much time to prepare.

Can anyone give me some tips on what to look up from a bird's eyeview point of view? If you refer me to the relevant websites, it would be extrememly helpful.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Simplelogix

It also depends on the bird. An emu's viewpoint is quite a bit different than an eagle's.

Seriously, your best bet is to find out as much as possible about the company with which you're interviewing. With that knowledge, you can point out anything in your background that appears relevant. Highlight what you've done and what you know, admit what you don't know, and above all, be honest. Conduct yourself as you would hope to have interviewees conduct themselves if you were doing the interviewing.