SLC 503 Processor

K. Welch

Hello, My name is Keith. I'm new here, so please bare with me. I have SLC 503 that keeps shorting the power supply. My men have replaced the rack, power supply,& processor. This problem has been haunting us for a couple weeks, Our machine will run fine for a few days, then the problem reoccurs. We are not using 24 volt power for anything but powering the unit. We have not been able to come up with a solution for this. Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith

SLC 503 processor

Thank you for responding to my post. We were replacing the power supply when the short occurred. We did find the problem, my men discovered that the panel view 500 was connected to the processor which was the culprit. Thanks again for your support. I'm sure I may need help again.(y)

Thanks,
K. Welch