Schneider Drive Setting

md.abdullah

Dear Experts

I have atv312hu30n4 Schneider drive.i want just control via pushbotton. One pushbotton for increase the speed and another one to decrease the speed. I cant use potentiometer for the speed reference because it is very critical.Do you have any idea for the just speed reference via pushbotton?

Similar Topics

I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a question about making a connection to PLCs from different brands (Schneider and A-B) via Ethernet/IP. Last week, I had to work...
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone help please ?? I have a Schneider Altivar 71 that I am replacing with a different drive. It has two terminals bridged LI1 and LI2...
Replies
Views
I have a client with a problematic PacDrive LMC600. It also has a separate PNC_Controller (Profinet) module. The original problem with the...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if the Codesys based Schneider PacDrive LMC Pro 2 has an built in OPC UA server? As far as I understand it should but I can´t seem to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom