plc mitsubishi types: CPU A273 being errors

ngoclan

dear everybody again
I Have a question for your, please. can you help me
I have a machine it's use plc mitsubishi to control for machine runing, now plc of me it's plc being errors, but I don't know plc being errors what.
I want question you plc types this, it's use. what is software ? fix upload and download or edit plc program for plc
please, help me
can you give for me a links?? fix me can download software use for plc mitsubishi types: CPU 273
what is software use for types plc CPU A273 ???
thank you very much
have a nice day
see you soon everybody

Contact Mitsubishi you will need to purchase GX Developer software and programing cables or other comunication device.

dear Badger
thank you
you speeking software this GX Developer, I have GX Developer software, but I don't know. this GX Developer software, can use for types CPU A273???
types CPU A273 and types plc FX2, FX1n ,FX2n How it's different ???
are you have use types CPU A273 ??

Last edited:
GX Developer can be used on all A series Fx series and also Q series. It may loose some information if it has been programed in GX-IEC Developer.

GX Developer can be used on all A series Fx series and also Q series. It may loose some information if it has been programed in GX-IEC Developer.
dear Badger
following you speeking GX Developer software and GX-IEC Developer software, two software this, it's different ??

Yes they are two different software packages.

dear Badger
if plc mitsubishi CPU A273, if write plc program by software GX-IEC Developer, this time I can't use GX Developer software to upload plc program for types plc CPU A273 of me
because I thinks It may loose some information like you speeking with me
how do you thinks ??

Last edited:
If it has been written in IEC then you may be able to view only but not make changes, however it is possible that some of the functions that IEC can create have not been used then GX Developer will be fine, you should first try and upload to your PC and see if you can view the program, do not however try to perform a down load to the PLC you could ruin the IEC code.

If it has been written in IEC then you may be able to view only but not make changes, however it is possible that some of the functions that IEC can create have not been used then GX Developer will be fine, you should first try and upload to your PC and see if you can view the program, do not however try to perform a down load to the PLC you could ruin the IEC code.
dear Badger
thank you very much
in company of me have a few machine same
I test upload plc program of different machine then I download plc program again for machine errors or plc CPU A273 being error, but after I download plc program again for machine or for plc being errors, but plc still do not runing
I don't know it being errors what
can you show me a few the ways ??? fix I can download and upload plc program for machne it's errors again
how is upload register D ???

Last edited:

dear Badger
can you give a links?? fix I can download GX-IEC Developer software.

I think you will have to buy it from Mitsi i dont think a demo version will do what you need. or even if there is one. Take a look at the program and see if it can be repaired or written in GX Developer, depending on how complex that program is and if it was IEC then it is most likely very complex it could take you a while even if you were an expert. Just check the plc is in run by the way. The D registers will be uploaded when you click the device perameter box before uploading.

Last edited:
I think you will have to buy it from Mitsi i dont think a demo version will do what you need. or even if there is one. Take a look at the program and see if it can be repaired or written in GX Developer, depending on how complex that program is and if it was IEC then it is most likely very complex it could take you a while even if you were an expert. Just check the plc is in run by the way. The D registers will be uploaded when you click the device perameter box before uploading.
thank you very much
I have a question for you
are you doing plc mitsubishi TYPES; CPU A273 or are you upload and download plc types CPU A273 ???

Hold on a while I dont think you can program an A series in GX-IEC I,ll check.

dear Badger
I will try upload plc program in CPU A273, if I can not upload plc program in CPU you can help me upload plc program
please. can you help me upload a program in cpu A273???