order entry

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have several machines running with L532E Processor RIO communication with SN. 2711-T10C1 Screen. I can do an automatic set up 12 axis by entering the box dimensions,
Does anyone have a simple way to store these 12 integers under an order number so they can be recalled. I did one once with a L543C and still used all the memory for 50 orders, Although it recalled orders by order number or customer name. I need something simple using a 6 digit order number.
One thought I had was looking into 2711P I have Machine View software but never used it. Thanks

Not sure if this is simple. But I would make a UDT that contains my 12 axis integers. Then create an Array of the UDT type. You could then populate your axis values in this array. Then make an Array of your Order Numbers that match the Axis Array. Use the FSC instruction to Find the Order Number selection needed. That will allow you to use the FSC .POS as an indirect address to select the correct parameters from your UDT Tag Array.