simple 4 rung program...what am I missing?

mattbdb

I have a conveyor with a label maching hooked up to it (on the side). About 8 inches above the conveyor belt (toward the end), I have a cylinder that goes up and down. It is down about .5 inches away from the conveyor belt when production starts. I also have 2 cylinders on the side of the conveyor (opposite side of the label machine). When the part reaches a specific sensor (I:0/0), then the 2 side cylinders (O:0/0) extend (the up and down cylinder is already down preventing the part from moving forward). Then the label machine puts on the label from the side. After that, the cylinders on the side should retract and the up and down cylinder should go up( up/down cylinder=O:0/2). Then as soon as the back end of the part has cleared the up and down cylinder, it should go back down to prepare to stop the next part. There is a sensor to that is active when the back of the part is right past the up/down cylinder. It's address is I:0/1. I keep messing this program up and don't knonw what I am missing? If this isn't clear please reply and I can help. Thanks.

Last edited:
You'll really need to post your code. To get a picture of it have the code on your screen. Press ALT-Print Scrn. Minimize this window then open up Paint. Goto edit - paste. Answer 'Yes' to the question about enlarging the bitmap. Click outside the pasted image of the previous window then, using the selection tool, select the relevant portion of the display which has your rungs. Goto edit - copy. Now Open another copy of Paint, don't worry about saving the previous, and paste your selected rungs into this screen. Save this screen as a bitmap. Then you can paste that bitmap into another post here.