Small job in NY state

Bob Mattos

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to find a skilled technician around the New Windsor,NY area for a small job. Too small to justify my travel expenses but pretty crucial to a client of mine. Anyone around the area with a couple of hours to spare, let me know if you're interested or if you know anyone in the area who might be interested.

Similar Topics

I am looking for some assistance making some minor changes to an existing structured text program on a Beckhoff PLC. Not a very big job, and...
Replies
Views
Periodically I hire out very small jobs The reason is I learn new ways of doing things I never thought of. This has made me a better programmer...
Replies
Views
...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m new to programming and want to write a simple routine. Push start button, turns on sensor. 2 second delay before anymore logic read...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm wondering if PLCs are used for small-scale production. I've got four machines doing different things with textiles, and I'm exploring the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom