Delta VFD-L

kirandash

Hi there,

I am having a 0.75kw delta vfd-l series. When I try to reset it to factory default settings it's not resetting. Even it is not accepting any new parameter changes..

Any help??Plz

Any time I use a Delta VFD I always use the programming software on the 485 port. So much easier and you can save the config for the customer. It's free too !!

Just my ten cents worth mate...

Hi there...thanks 4 d info....but i always use the Digital Keypad.So, I never used software to program the drive through RS-485 port. So, can u please tell me the software that i can use to program it.

Thanks in Advance..

Similar Topics

commentaire communiqué siemens s7-1200 avec vfd delta ? (cablage et sur tia portal )
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I want to connect VFD (vfd110E43a) with PLC (DVP14SS2). 1- How many inputs and outputs needed for the VFD? I want to control it...
Replies
Views
HELLO EVERY ONE I need help in i am trying to establish modbus communication between two vfd's and delta plc the problem is that only one vfd is...
Replies
Views
Found that a trouble some pumps that kept causing overcurrent faults on the VFDs were wired in star instead of delta configuration. In star...
Replies
Views
Attempting to connect PLC Delta DVP12SE to VFD LS SV075iG5A-4. PLC COM2 LED is flickering but no response from Inverter :scratch: This is my first...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom