Scada_intouch

Hi all,
i have generated a window in intouch.but when it appears in viewer window, all those wizards looks either smaller or not visible completely in viewers window. is there any option to zoom in or scroll down/up display in the viewers window at run time? please help me to find a solution as this project is very critical....

thanks in advance

No.currently i am using the demo version,it will take one month long to get the licensed version. but i have to finish this project within 2 weeks... thats why i mentioned it as critical

You didn't say what your screen resolution is. It is common practice to make your windows no greater than that resolution, for example 1280 x 1024. If you have to scroll around to see everything, it would be cumbersome and easy for an operator to miss a process component that is nearing it's limit.

Window Viewer resolution

Make sure you check and configure within InTouch - Application Manager Node Properties resolution tab correctly. Sounds to me that it may be configured as using a different res then what you are using in window maker.