Searching for UDT members inside AOIs

Dan123

Is it possible to find the locations of a UDT member inside AOIs in RSLogix? I have a project with several UDTs that are InOut parameters for about 20 AOIs. However, I believe some of the UDT members are unused and I want to find which ones these are. But when I do a cross reference search on a UDT member, it shows every AOI where the main UDT is being used even if that member is not being used in that AOI. Is there a way to search for individual UDT members in AOIs or will I have to manually look through each AOI for each UDT member?

WARNING - do this with a COPY of the program. If you delete a member which has current data you may lose it.

Make a note of the member then delete it. See which errors you get.

Similar Topics

I am using a UDT that has tool data. I need to query based on three values within an array of 43. ex. ToolData[43] DataType - udt_tool...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Is there an instruction suitable for searching an array of UDTs for lowest value? I can achive using a loop but figure theres an...
Replies
Views
is it just me, or has something happened with the google search when using chrome? looks likes safari on mac is ok, but edge/chrome on windoze has...
Replies
Views
Besides using BootP in the past, I am relatively new to having to look for privately addressed devices in many control networks. All of the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, could anyone recommend a 24VDC pulse counter which counts up or down to a preset #? Once it reaches this number, send a 24VDC back...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom