Red Lion (Crimson) Emulation

phuz

I am trying to troubleshoot a customer problem and it's nice that Red Lion has now resolved the issue with Windows 7 - 64 bit, but I am not able to get any PLC communication to the PLC-5. No luck on my XP VM, either.
The screen loads just fine, but no data whatsoever.
Do I need to modify some settings to get this to work?

Do I need to modify some settings to get this to work?

What settings do you currently have? How is it physically connected? Give us something to work with.

There are a lot of people who use Crimson on this site and I have been helped by them. But we need more to work with than telling us that you're using Win7 and have an Ethernet connection.

Help us help you.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to increase the size of the user login pop up using a Red Lion CR1000 7” HMI with Crimson 3.1 software. The login pop up is very...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are currently running a bunch of g310's connected to their SLC5 PLCs through ethernet. I've attempted to upgrade the program from 2.0...
Replies
Views
Hi I have been using Red Lion products for some time, I had a thought over the bank holiday weekend, As you do. It would be nice if whenever a...
Replies
Views
Well, I have yet another question for the great minds on this forum! We have a red lion HMI for one of our machines and every time I hook my...
Replies
Views
Yes it's very legacy.. but sometimes it's necessary to use old stuff for fun.. and because it's so much cheaper. Crimson 3.0 had the ability to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom