RS LOGIX 500 Question

I have installed CutePDF Writer (cnet.downloads.com)

It works as a printer; print your report, select CutePDF as the printer, then it asks you where to save the PDF file to.

Then you can send the PDF to your customer. I have it installed on my Win7 desktop & my Win8.1 notebook & it works great.

File>Print Report and print to PDF. You may want to look at File>Report Options first and select what you want included in the report, or else it can contain a lot of extra pages of things you may not want or need

Similar Topics

I added T4:50 to delay the OTE from coming on, but the customer only wants T4:50 to delay the OTE every 12 hours. I am a beginner and can't...
Replies
Views
The customer that this machine is being built for has requested I add more pre loaded samples to this program. Just to review, I'm using RS Logix...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm using a Micrologix 1400 PLC. I have 8 physical DI's, 4 DO, 4 AI's that will be radio transmitted to a DCS Master. The DCS is a Bailey...
Replies
Views
We recently had an issue with one of our systems. I was trying to trouble shoot from RsLogix, however I dont have the original logic file, so...
Replies
Views
I've done a few AB projects, but have not seen either of the following in a MOV instruction (I can't figure how to take a "snippet" and insert). I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom