CP1L programming software

Mikemator

Hi All.

I have CX programmer v6.1 and would like to edit a program on PLC with CP1L series CPU.

Unfortunately when I try to open the program, the software crashes.

Does anybody know how to get around this issue with my current software, or what version of the software to use.

Thanks in advance.;)

That is an OLD version of CX Programmer. The current version is 9.5.
The program in the PLC was probably created with an (much) newer version.

CP1L units require CX-Programmer version 7.11 or newer.

Check with your local Omron distributor for an upgrade.

You will need your existing software license number.

Hope this will help.

That is an OLD version of CX Programmer. The current version is 9.5.
The program in the PLC was probably created with an (much) newer version.

Hi, thanks for your comment.
I have a copy of CX ONE 9.0, on my memory stick which I downloaded 2 days ago from 4shared.com every time I try installing it, it keeps bouncing back with complains of missing files... And I have a CP1L omron on my desk waiting for me to work on.

Please do you have a link to where I can get a full package of the file to download (I couldn't find on on Omron page as well too, or maybe I searched wrongly!)

Thanks.
Francis

You should be able to download a 30 day trial version from the Omron website.
Or contact your local Omron distributor to purchase CX-One.
For the CP1L, you could use the Lite version of CX-One.
Hope this helps.

Please see mendonsy post #6 above.
CX-One is licensed software that must be purchased.

Yea....
I saw the comment too. It's because I was under the impression that "You [might] be able to download a 30 day trial version from the Omron website", as you seemed to have implied. So I figured I'd tried the Lite Version first.
That's why I asked for the link. Like I said earlier, I have been to Omron site, but couldn't locate it.
Thanks