To Install GX Work2 Fail

zai_jnr

Dear Members,

I'm try to install software Mitsubishi GX Work2 but fail. Current using Windows 7 Professional 32 bit.

Any idea how to solve this issue? I'm just thinking maybe Windows Update already stop my installing process of GX Work2 software.

PLz Help Me....o_O

It's been a while but from memory, have you installed Melsec environment. I think you need this to download GX.

Thanks for reply. For GX, in installer file there have no environment to install first as per GX Developer installer.

Actually, this software successful install last year in my PC but there have some problem with function of software when I want to use this last week due to version issue. So, I'm install version up for this software but there still got some issue with function inside.

I'm uninstall all the software then try to reinstall back, but fail.

I think maybe this issue happened because of program compatibility with Windows 7 Pro. I'm forgot, what windows update already done within last 1 year. Using Program Compatibility Assistance also same, there still cannot to install this software.

when click setup.exe file, installshield wizard will running a few second then display windows InstallShield Completed which ask me to restart PC.

So many time happen..o_O