Pass a tag instead of value in PlantPAx AnalogEdit

Hi,

When I call the Plantpax (RA-BAS) Common-AnalogEdit faceplate I pass in a tag to be written to, a min and a max value as follows:

Display (RA-BAS) Common-AnalogEdit /T{[Shortcut]Process_Setpoints[33]},0,50,Ramp_time_(secs)

Instead of a min and max value I would like to pass tags containing these values in. Anyone know how to accomplise this?

Thanks

Anyone?

I have the same question.

No Work:
Display "(ra-bas) common-analogedit" /T {#101},{#500},{#501}

Works:
Display "(ra-bas) common-analogedit" /T {#101},0,50

As far as I can tell, this means I have to hard code them and can not use them in a global object. WTF???

Last edited:
You definitely can. Look up the usage of placing a tag between two $.

Those cheeky *******s!

This works if, you use a number like "0" in the global object parameters or if you use a tag with $ bookends:
Display "(ra-bas) common-analogedit" /T {#101},{#500},{#501}

Global object parameters

#500 = 0 Yes
#500 = CONSTANTS\00 No
#500 = $CONSTANTS\00$ Yes
#500 = $CONSTANTS\01$,$CONSTANTS\01$ Yes!

Last edited: