Wonderware Intouch license error ruturn code:-31

duydong3000

please help me check problem detail as below

I've replace hard disk and un-ghost and then it's show error after reboot my computer

"An error occurred reading the feature line "IOServer" in the license file C:\program files\common Files\ArchestrA\License\wwsuitelic ( Return Code: -31)

LIC flile.jpg

https://insource.mindtouch.us/Suppo...the_feature_line_InTouch_...._return_code_-31

Problem
Trying to open InTouch on a system that has been working in the past. When it comes up it gives an error occurred reading the feature line InTouch[...](Return code: -31). Why is this happening?
Product Version: 8.02
OS_SP: SP1

Solution
The error -31 will typicall occur if the system clock has been modified. User confirmed that when looking at the system clock the year that was shown was incorrect. Once corrected the software would not open correctly.
Close Date: 2013-08-19 08:42:17

My Hard disk has problem and i try un-ghost again to new hard disk and first time running ok, but i turn off computer and un-ghost another hard disk

WonderWare Licence

Same issue system clock was 11 years and 1 week off. Corrected and licence works fine again after system restore. Thanks!