Omron Ns support tool

m_faraz

i have upload a program from NT31c-V2 version 3.1 and i want to transfer it to another PT Nt31c-V1 version 2.11. when i tried to transfer the from it gives error " system program version in PT and the application version set in PT does not match.but in pt configuration it gives option for only V2. Please help me to transfer the program to Nt31c-v1.

Similar Topics

I have a customer looking for some support, they are in Lexington NC and have several Omron PLC's.... Anyone interested send me a PM with contact...
Replies
Views
We have one Omron Device CQM model 21 and changing it by Device CQM1H model 21 when we downloading converted application into CQM1H then we got...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm hoping there is an Omron expert that can tell me if ST is supported in cx-programmer/Omron? I'm not sure if the support for ST in...
Replies
Views
I have one OMRON CJ PLC with EIP21 card, another CJ PLC with ETN21 card. I want then talk to each other using FINS(RECV, SEND..). OMRON pdf file...
Replies
Views
I have OMRON PLC--> SYSMAC C2000H- Redundant CPU this is installed for some Process Contolling. Currently, ladder logic program is running on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom