Panel View 1000

I Have a panel view 1000(monochrome) on my evaporator control.
My problem is
when i upload my configurations to my panel builder on my PC,and then modified and then download back. To my expectation i found that some of my views missed their colours.
Need help.
Thank You .
Alberto.

You mentioned "missed colors" - PV don't support 16Bit or 32Bit bitmaps. Here is the details extracted from the PV Help file

About bitmaps

You can import monochrome or color bitmaps created with other programs. Imported bitmaps can be used as inner graphics in objects or as background graphics.
Note: Imported bitmaps do not view well on PV300 terminals. The bitmaps are dark and difficult to see.

Sizes of Bitmaps

Imported bitmaps cannot exceed the number of pixels supported by the PanelView terminal. Larger bitmaps are cropped when imported.

Editing Bitmaps

PanelBuilder32 imports a bitmap in its original size. If the bitmap is resized, PanelBuilder32 maintains both the original and the resized image.

Color Bitmaps

Color terminals, running firmware 4.10 or higher, support 32 colors. If you import a full color bitmap, each color is mapped to one of the 32 colors. Full color bitmaps imported in V3.80 are exported to a maximum of 256 colors. Previous releases exported bitmaps to a maximum of 16 colors.
Grayscale terminals support 4 colors (shades of gray). If you import a full color bitmap, each color is mapped to one of 4 colors.

‘When importing a monochrome bitmap to a color terminal, the image can be assigned colors.