Schneider PLC ( TWDLCDA24DRF )

amjad hadi

Hello all

I have Schneider PLC type ( TWDLCDA24DRF) , I am tired of attempts to communicate with him ,Note that I have a cable connection type TSXCUSB485 & TSXCRJMD25 , pleas any help or document ??????? o_Oo_O:

To be more clear...
-What is your TwidoSuite version?
-Where is positioned microswitch on TSXCUSB485?
-What message do you receive?
-Do you have installed all drivers?
-What is OS version?
If you want help, you need to help us to give you right answer... give us enough of information.

Thank you for your reply and I Found the problem after you mentioned to the TwidoSuite version I updated directly V2.1 to V2.3 and every think is ok ,Except one thing is that there is a question mark on the card, as shown in the attached picture,But I do not know how to fixed this..........

plc.jpg