Recipeplus external storage

YELMRAP

I’m looking to store my recipes on a USB stick.

I’m using a PanelView Plus, I have created the path in setup in the following ways:

\external storage 2\Recipes
And
\Storage Card2\Recipes

Folder(s) created in the USB stick, and copied the .rpp files into it.

\external storage 2\Recipes
\Storage Card2\Recipes
\Recipes

Nothing seems to work. I keep getting and error at run time that the path cannot be found. I have to be missing something easy.

Thanks in advance!

Within Studio double click on RecipePlus Setup and select Recipe Files are NOT part of the HMI project.
For PanelView Plus compact flash card:
Change the folder where Recipe files will be located at Runtime to:
\Storage Card2\Recipes
For PanelView Plus USB flash drive:
Change the folder where the Recipe Files will be located at Runtime to:
\USB Storage\Recipes
For PanelView Plus shared network drive location:
Change the folder where the Recipe Files will be located at Runtime to:
\\Server\Recipes
(this requires a network domain and the PanelView must be logged into the domain)

For FactoryTalk View Machine Edition Station, browse to the desired folder you wish to store the files.
Note: The .RPP files MUST BE COPIED from the Recipe folder of the project in the development system to the required location.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Document\RSView Enterprise\ME\HMI Projects\Project Name\RecipePlus\