ControlLogix 1768-L43 to Linux Application Communication

fkatz

Hello all, first time poster, long time reader. I was wondering if anyone has any experience in integrating a L43 with an 1768-ENBT to a Linux Application running on a PC on the same network.

I have the ability to modify the Linux application as required. I was thinking I could do this through an L43 to Linux Socket Connection but I can't find any documentation about how to create/communicate with Sockets on an L43.

Thanks for any assistance.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way to detect if someone is online with the controller in ControlLogix (from logic) I'm thinking that maybe there is a CIP...
Replies
Views
I've never paid attention to this, is this normal?
Replies
Views
Hi. I need suggestions. I want accumulate operating hours from a simple XIC condition, so I'm thinking a RTO with a 60000 or 3 600 000 preset, 1...
Replies
Views
Hello, So i managed to read the string coming from control logix and put a string display in PanelView 800. Now I am struggling to do the other...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom