Only need to set up IP address for replacing Panelview Plus?

wendaiyu

Hi, guys, we have one production line with 5 Panelview Plus these are connecting to one Logix5000 via Ethernet.

We want to change one Panelview Plus 1250 with the same model.

We just need to set up IP address on new Panelview Plus as current one and transfer the current program to the new one, then it will work well, right?

Thanks a lot.

That should be it. Unless you'd had other customizations to the original one like screensaver settings, mouse settings, etc. But those won't keep the new one from working :)

Similar Topics

We have found a bug in our AX9 temp controllers, after making one setting it disables the ability to use the RL2 output for a "High Temp Alarm"...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, hope you guys are doing well. Does anyone know where I can find a good set to order for this particular socket? Brand does not...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Some of you may know I am working on conveyor project and I am about to finish it. I need some advice regarding my project. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I spent the better half of my day chopping up my code so that my processor could handle it. Because of this my code is no longer able...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom