How do i install scada-ifix? Need help

Hi all,,
Can anyone help me in installing the scada ifix software... I have 5 sets of CDs.. is there any one by one methodology in installing? these are the CDs...

1-PROFICY HMI/SCADA IFIX 5.8
2-PROFICY WORKFLOW 2.2
3-PROFICY HMI/SCADA CIMPLICITY 8.2
4-PROFICY HISTORIAN 5.5
5-PROFICY MACHINE EDITION 8.5
6-PROFICY CSENSE 5.5
PLEASE HELP ME.....

Hi all,,
Can anyone help me in installing the scada ifix software... I have 5 sets of CDs.. is there any one by one methodology in installing? these are the CDs...

2-PROFICY WORKFLOW 2.2
4-PROFICY HISTORIAN 5.5
6-PROFICY CSENSE 5.5
PLEASE HELP ME.....

It depends on what you are needing to create. Some of the names of applications have changed over the years. Each has its own use. You will need a license to run or it may run in "demo" mode with limits.
HMI/SCADA for operator interface and monitoring.
Historian for either local or plant wide data storage.
I believe the Machine Edition is for touch screens like Quickpanel?
Workflow and Csense I have not used.
To create an operator interface (HMI/SCADA) on a PC used #1 or #3. I have very little experience with Cimplicity.

Hi all,,

2-PROFICY WORKFLOW 2.2
4-PROFICY HISTORIAN 5.5
6-PROFICY CSENSE 5.5
PLEASE HELP ME.....
Put 1- into your DVD reader on your computer and "Run" the installation app, it is usually called "Install" or "Setup".
The others 2- through 6- have nothing to do with iFix.