"blinking" Twido

Soggy Canuck

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am out in the field looking at a brick style twido plc.
The LST led rapidly pulses 3 times short pause and repeat.
Does anyone know what this means?

I am on my way out - cant help till later
it is 10:15 AM Saturday here

The Twido LAN ST LED indicates the status of the Ethernet port communications as shown in the Twido Hardware Reference Guide. However, I was unable to find the definitions for multiple blinks in the Twido Software Reference manual. I think it is safe to say that a blinking LAN ST LED indicates that your Ethernet communications port is "not ready".

Twido PLC LAN ST LED Blinking.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for the information. It confirms what I suspected. Trying to find this information with a smartphone and tired eyes is an exercise in frustration. Twido is not a platform I'm familiar with.

This is a standalone plc. No hmi or network attached. I suspect that whoever programmed this didn't turn of the lan settings in the first place. Should be no harm no foul.

when programming the Twido you dont usually add the E/Net port configuration unless you are are going to use it.