problem about connecting Labview to Delta PLC

hi dears
at first i'm sorry for my weak English!

i connected labview to Delta PLC with DCS Module. and i created I/O server with Modbus TCP Protocol. when i just define a Axlilury Tag, everything is ok and i can read and write on it. but problem is start when i define another variable tag. for example when i define a variable tag for output coil, and click on run button, i face whit this message:Error-1967353902 occurred at Shared Variable in X Vi.vi
where is the Problem?

Similar Topics

First of all Hi, nice to met you all. I have a problems trying to control my PLC's (1762-L40BWA ser. C and 1763-L16DWD ser. B) with the Panelview...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have one Omron NT11-SF121B-EV1 display and CP1L PLC. I want to connect this display to computer and upload graphics with NT-series...
Replies
Views
Greetings i do have a new Siemens PLC station with 314 CPU 1DP i try to connect using the PC adaptor Cable USB A2 i do have the Error message...
Replies
Views
Hi all Was wondering if you guys were able to help. I am onsite trying to program a 440C-CR30-22BBB Safety relay. Using the following pdf and...
Replies
Views
Dear Members: I am new to Twincat System. I am working on a project. I have connected CX9020 with my laptop through ethernet cable. I was able to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom