0 - 10v

do you the module set for 4-20mA or 0-10V, I believe this module is set with dip switches through the top of the module. settings are off for voltage on for current

Well, you have to have the U/I jumper in the U position for voltage input signal. And DIP switch SW2 has to be in the OFF position for a 0-10V control signal.

(rant on) The Danfoss manual writer must have been hired from Sick, whom up to this point had my grudging distaste for having the least understandable wiring diagrams (Rotork won't provide a wiring diagram without a serial number and a two day wait, Sick is just incomprehensible). Now Danfoss is in the running. (end rant)

You presumably have (+) and (-)/common wires coming from the analog output.

wlrx29.jpg

It's crystal clear where the (+) wire goes: on the Y terminal.
Where, pray tell, does the (-)common wire go? On the AC/DC power supply (-)?

And what are the valve stem plunger thingies on terminals 1 and 3?

Can you read a voltage across the (+) and (-) AO wires?

What happens when you connect the wires to Y and whatever terminal?

-------------------------
Did you do the auto calibrate thing?

---------------------------------
Complete the mechanical and electrical installation, set jumper and DIP-switches, then perform the necessary checks and tests:
• Apply power
Note that the actuator will now perform automatic Calibrating function

Apply the appropriate control signal and check:
- SW7 setting
- the actuator drives the valve over the entire stroke length

The unit is now fully commissioned.
----------------------------------

Last edited:
the minus of your signal should be on SN.
the plus should be on Y (strange but for this model it should be)
check if you see voltage coming in.
the same voltage should be on X
check override is not connected (1 and 3 open)
SP may be +24 V or AC24Volt.
the SN should be grounded to have good signal.
If mA jumper is on the resistance is 500 ohms.