Convert PL7 .stx to Unity Pro

strauden

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to convert a PL7 4.5 .stx file to Unity Pro.
Also can this be done without the PL7 software, I have the .stx file.

Thank you for your time!

The conversion needs the *.fef file from Pl7
I will Pm you my email address so you can mail me the stx file...Ill send you the fef file.
Then just open unity and file---open.
Then select type of file as pl7 projects FEF file and open.. Unity will attempt to convert the program.. Note that some function will be changed in the program because of compatibility

Similar Topics

I have to upgrade an old telemeq TSX 47 30 PLC to Unity Pro during Xmas shutdown. I have the back up of the telemeq PLC. COuld some one please...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to convert a PL7-3 program into PL7-PRO. This can be done in PL7-PRO normally, but I don't succeed. I received a BIN file. So I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Me again still learning Rockwell. So I'll be polling an INT data array from a Modbus SE power meter with a L82 (with a Modbus ProSoft in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom