MVI69E-MBTCP Help Request

ConfusedME

I am using three separate MVI69E-MBTCP Modules with a CompactLogix L30ER each one will be configured as server with a master device polling each module for data. I need to write data from the PLC to the Module so the master device can poll the modules and read it. Using the Prosoft Configuration Builder I’ve created and imported both the AOP and AOI.

What I do not understand is how to structure my code to write data from the PLC to the module. I’m hoping that someone has done something similar and can post a screenshot of how to do so. Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi, We have an application that has a device that goes through a reboot (appears un-graceful) What then happens is the MVI module appears to hang...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I need to communicate via modbus with a Mitsubishi PLC. My PLC is a CompactLogix L33ER. The Mitsubishi is the client...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a problem with communication between SENTRON PAC3200 (7KM2111-1BA00-3AA0) and MVI69E-MBTCP. I would like to retrieve data...
Replies
Views
hi I would like to know if somebody already try to implement specific communication protocol thru MVI69E-LDM (from prosoft) to be able to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm struggling over some basic stuff here. 41001 I is a 16 bits integer that I'm able to read with InTouch. What I need to do is to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom