AI and DI programming

dgullige

So I had a post earlier for programming a momentum through ProWorx 32... I've discovered the difference between programming e.g.: 40021 and 40021:14, one is straight analog and the other is digital. So with that being said; can anyone direct me to some literature or some basic steps to programming the digital input? (40021:14) Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Similar Topics

I'm been deciphering a program for a press here. I've gotten most of it deciphered using the manual to understand the instructions (first mitsu...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues, Some time ago I started my adventure with programming. With your help and the courses, things are starting to come together...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need a sample PLC program to count the output pulse of a mass flow meter so that a specific amount of mass (for example 100gm)can be...
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone have thoughts or know of, can point in the right direction any published materials with a plumbing centric point of you explaining...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom