HoneyWell conversion

Martinus

How to convert a Honeywell 620 PLC to Schneider PLC's like the M340 or Quantum PLC? Anyone experience with conversiontools to do this?

There wont be a conversion tool for this.....Well not that I know of. There is manuals I can give you for converting from siemens to Schneider and from Rockwell plc's to schneider but thats the closest I suspect you will get

In my experience the best way to convert a program is to start with a description of the process and write the program to suit
This allows you to use all the functionality built into these new processors. A lot has changed since the old Honeywell 620s

Similar Topics

Hi all, Is there any utility that can directly convert ABB's Bailey Infi90 DCS schematics to Honeywell's Experion schematics ? regards, Asim
Replies
Views
Hi Anybody knows how to enter Honeywell HMI config menu. I need to change date and time of HMI. HMI series: Honeywell HCi series
Replies
Views
Hi all. Would anyone happen to have the Modbus register datasheet for the Honeywell/EnergyICT EIMFlex Modular Meter v1.11 We've 40 of these that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am learning to create shapes and VB Scripts in HMIWeb Display Builder. I wanted to change color of my rounded rectangle by script. I...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I am getting random rack/slot errors. I go to download and everything is ok but then it has a error. For example - Yesterday everything...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom