WinCC Scripts Text Export

computerdummy

Hi Everyone,

One of the projects we have has a very large number of scripts that require translating. It would be great if we could export the scripts to text files and make searching much easier.

Does anybody know of a way to do this?

Thanks
Andy

Hi,

Are you sure the scripts are not already saved in text format somewhere in the project path?

The file name(s) might not end with the .txt extension and still be in text format.

Just a guess.

Hi Mark, thanks for the reply.

I did consider this but I don't believe it does. There aren't too many files, and none look like they contain the scripts.

In my WinCC Explorer i have a module called Text Library where the translations are handled. There you can export/import as csv or txt files.