Two Thin Clients Talking to a Server

asterof

I want to set up two thin clients talking to a server to run Intouch from Wonderware. The server would store the application and the thin clients would be the operator interface to the application.
Anyone done that, this is not an Archestra Application

We have 4 thin clients talking to redundant servers using Intouch. This is an application that was set up prior to me taking over this position but it has been working for at least 7 years with no issues.

I am not really familiar with the server end of the setup. I know that it requires Intouch for TS (Thinserver) licensing. We are using Thinmanager as the thinserver control and we are using Arista Thinclients. I think that this was set up with help from our regional wonderware distributor. All i know is that it has been running since before I took this position in 2007 and the only issue we have had is to replace a couple of the thinclients. I am busy with another issue at this time but I will try to get more information for you later.