Proface Touchscreen (Old one) Software

Aabeck

I have a customer with a few machines that have OLD Proface GP37W touchscreens with one dead. They have a couple GP37W2's off similar machines, but different programs in them. They would like the program from a 37W transferred to a 37W2, but the 2 transfer utilities on the Proface website will not work with these older units. Is there transfer software for these older units available for download, or does their old version of GP Pro software need to be purchased?

Does anyone have this software that I can send these 2 units to & get the programs uploaded, saved to disk (both of them) & then download the needed program into the newer W2 unit? Local in the Detroit area would be great, but shipping is not out of the question.

The GP37W2 has been obsolete for about a year and will not work with GP-Pro Ex software. It required GP-PRO/PB III software which I believe Pro-Face only used for a limited amount of time. When transitioning from QuickDesigner to GP-Pro I only had 1 panel that ever used the GP-Pro/PB III software.

Check out Pro-Face website. may still be able to order the software from them.
http://www.pro-face.com/product/hmi/gp37w2/gp37w2.html

Str8jCkt:

Thanks for the info, so far I've found out that every different model of Proface requires its own software package to program, and there is not a conversion utility to be able to put a 37W program into a 37W2.

I would have to buy both the softwares, upload using the older program, pirnt it out, manually write a duplicate in the newer software & download it into the newer Proface.:eek: