Omron Word shift

Alex Moore

I am using WSFT command to collect different process variables.
I am displaying info on NS touchscreen. Is there a better way to do this? Maybe a different command so that data is not shifted each time
I am using CS1G Processor. Thanks in advance.

Try using @WSFT. This causes the Word Shift to trigger on leading edge of the signal driving the WSFT. Tell us more about your application.

Omron Word Shift

I am shifting say D100 (process variable) into D1000 to D1099 for each cycle. D101 is also shifted into D2000 to D2099 each cycle. I am doing this for 10 different variables.I am using one shot on cycle complete. Data shifting works fine. I was thinking there was a better way to move data so that when you view the data it would be in sequential order. Instead of first cycle being last. Can you word shift backwards? Like WSFT D100 into D1099 to D1000? I will try it later. Thanks again.