ASCII from Ctrlogix to printer

bobwithdana

I have a very expensive QLX label printer that accepts serial ASCII commands to its serial port. I can create files with the PC Software and Print to file. The file is in ASCII format but windows 2000 does not display them correctly. How can I get these files into an Allen Bradley CTRLOGIX processor and send them through the serial port to the printer?

Thanks Bob Low

Similar Topics

Hey Everyone, I'm trying to communicate to an external device using ASCII Read and Write commands with RSLogix 5000. I need to Write an ASCII...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with a program example on how to send say 9 numbers and letters through an 1734-232ASC ASCII module to a serial device using a...
Replies
Views
Hi, We couldn’t find anything specific, so am starting a new thread. I’m trying to migrate a config from a ML1400 to a micro820 & am experiencing...
Replies
Views
I have an L24ER-QB1B with a 1769-ASCII card in slot number 4. I'm looking to send data to this zebra printer after every completed sequence. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody. I need to read the first 12 characters of the message that a barcode reader sends to the ascii card (1734-rs232 ascii) and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom