Direct soft5

some useful info quoted from the website:

"With DirectSOFT5, documentation can be exported for use in other applications such as our C-more operator interface panels (HMIs).
User Interface Themes allow machine operators to create a unique look and feel for the DirectSOFT programming environment.
The dockable window feature allows relocation of Cross Reference and Data views.
The ability to auto-hide or even tear away views and place them outside the DirectSOFT5 work space optimizes full ladder viewing.

The product offering has been simplified to a full support PC-DSOFT5 package that programs all of our DirectLOGIC PLCs. "

http://www.automationdirect.com/static/specs/directsoft5specs.pdf

basically If you have a PLC belonging to the DirectLOGIC CPU family, you
can use DirectSOFT 5 to manage your existing ladder logic
programs and to create new ones. The families of PLCs that
currently exist under this description are shown below.

DL05 CPUs

DL06 CPUs

DL205 CPUs

DL305 CPUs

DL105 CPUs

DL405 CPUs

"There is only one DirectSOFT 5 version for the DirectLOGIC PLC
family. All versions of DirectSOFT programming software (v1.0 -
v4.0) can be upgraded to version 5. Also, all programs created with
older versions of DirectSOFT are compatible with DirectSOFT 5"

manual:
http://www.plcsystems.ru/catalog/DirectLOGIC_2/doc/DS-User-Manual.pdf