Danfoss VLT 2800 Series (2807) Troubleshooting HELP!!

800xA

Hi EveryOne!
when I power up my Danfoss VLT 2807 drive it shows an Err.8 on display, further its alarm light keep blinking while its warning light turns off after drive trip off automatically after 16 second of start. I have consulted the manual which tell that this error is due to 'undervoltage' of intermediate circuit voltage but still I cant figured out how to get it solved please HELP!!

Does this error come right after powering up the drive?
You are not trying to start the drive yet?

Are you using 3 phase supply? Since you mention it is 200-220 Vac I assume this is what you have. BUT if you have only got 1 phase and a neutral, then you need to make sure the mains is 220-240.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am having a problem with 3 VLT 2800 drivers. All are showing on occasion error 16. I know that this points to short circuit on the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've bought a preowned Danfoss VLT 2800. When I started it for the first time it displayed ERR 7. I did try to reset to factory setting by...
Replies
Views
HI,I HAVING PROBLEM WITH DANFOSS DRIVER VLT2800 (ALARM) ERROR 15 I CHECK IN THE MANUAL ,ITS SAID THAT SMPS FAULTY ,I DISMANTELLING THE DRIVER...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am hoping someone here has installed a Danfoss VLT Midi FC 280 and connected an encoder to it. I am just trying to make sure I select...
Replies
Views
Having a small problem with a new danfoss micro VLT FC51 drive I was hoping someone on here could help with. my setup: my motor speed is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom