panel view

ayyan74

hi,
In panel view +6 1500,I cant do the language switch.when i export the text file it is showing as english text,not translated text.anybody can help me
Regards

Hi,

Did you carry out the original translation? (you know that FTVIEW doesn't actually do the translation for you right?). I normally design the application using English as my base language, then you export to spreadsheet - carry out the required language translation within the spreadsheet, then re import to your project. Add language switching buttons to one of your screens, and you should see it toggle between your selected languages.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rob

Hi,

Did you carry out the original translation? (you know that FTVIEW doesn't actually do the translation for you right?). I normally design the application using English as my base language, then you export to spreadsheet - carry out the required language translation within the spreadsheet, then re import to your project. Add language switching buttons to one of your screens, and you should see it toggle between your selected languages.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rob

Thanks a lot