migrate to tia lost comments

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Any buddy have luck migrating to tia portal from step 7?

I have tried a few times but comments and network titles are ALL missing. Was thinking about exporting and importing comments but at first glance it looks like they are in different formats.

Try looking at the languages set up in each project. It is possible that the comments were created in one language in v5.5, and Portal was configured to have a different language as default.

Tried it again and it worked this time. Now i just got to work on getting the hmi into the project.

Thanks for the tip.

Similar Topics

Hey, Plan on migration of a S7-313 from Step-7 5.6 to TIA 15.1 It has a MP377 12"Touch HMI and they are very expensive to replace, over 12,000...
Replies
Views
Hi Completely new to Siemens PLCs, so please bear with me. I have a machine that had an upgrade from s5 to s7 about 7 years ago. We dont have...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am looking for conversion of my S7 200 project to tia by any means. I tried looking for conversion tool but no links were...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Presently I am trying to migrate an Old project built on Simatic Manager 5.5 SP1. However, while migrating I am getting error as...
Replies
Views
hello, When i migrate my project i get the error in migration log: Standard: It is not possible to differentiate between the symbols "0" and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom