ge fanuc cpu and wicc scada

The short answer is yes.
Whether you can do it depends on whether or not the PLC has an Ethernet port, whether you have the necessary communications driver included in your WINCC application, and whether you have the skills necessary to interpret the instructions in the manual and set it up properly.

Most of the GE processors with Ethernet have the GE SRTP protocol and Modbus TCP/IP protocol. You can find information on your CPU and the protocols available on the support.ge-ip.com web site.

Last edited:
i already have ge system (plc +scada)connected via thernet i have some problem in scada so i want to replace it by wincc (connect the ge plc by wincc ) can anyone tell me the steps to replace it also im good at wicc so what is my first step?

Last edited:
You keep asking the same question over and over. Have you thought to ask this question of Siemens? They likely have a well documented process by which you can set up your WinCC to communicate to a GE PLC and a way to download the driver if necessary.

Of course, if you are using a pirated copy of WinCC, then I can understand your apparently desperate insistence on finding someone else to help you other than the people who actually can...

Good luck with that.