Questions On Setting Up G.E. Fanuc 90-30

g_4key

Hey Everyone!

Looking for some help with a P.L.C. I'm setting up from spare parts I've attached the files I have about my set up currently. What has me puzzled is in logic master it is stating logic not equal and config not equal. All that I have done is the following, wiring, mounting, configuration change, also cleared previous memory out by saying Y to all options Ladder Logic, Reference Table, Configuration and another fourth option not sure what it is beforehand and finally I Slapped a simple program which I will enter in below.

%I0001 %Q0002
-l l------------( )------
End Program

But yet I'm getting a fault of "no program present" and my Input is 1 "true" in the reference table and its the right address for the input. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

PLC Schematic Page 2.jpg PLC Schematic Page 1.jpg