Omron PLC-need to force a bit

Robert K

Hello,
Since it's been almost 4 years since I've used Omron PLC"s, I can't seem to remember how to force a bit using a handheld Omron SYSMAC C200H-Pro 27 E Controller.

My first problem is remembering how to count or get the bit its self. I know the bit I want to turn on is on Output Module 4 channel 2. The number on the wire going to that bit is DO15.

So my question is how do I force that biy on and off?

Thanks for any info.

Robert

The information regarding the output module is sketchy at the very least.
If by module, you mean slot 4 and by channel, you mean bit 2, then the address could be 00402. If that is really the case, the keystrokes are:
<CLR>
<CLR>
<CLR>
00402<MON>
<SHFT>
<SET>

To Unforce:
<SHFT>
<RSET>

Before you proceed, I think it would be wise for you to tell us the Model of the Omron PLC and the Output Module Part Number. Could make quite a difference in the addressing.

PLC Model

Hello,
The PLC model is an OMRON C200H and yes I mean slot 4 and the second channel on that slot. The output module is an Omron C200H-OD212.

And yes, from what you've posted here, that looks familiar..I thought it was 00402 as well but couldn't remember.

Thanks,
Robert

All is working now..

Hi Jay,
Thanks for the replies and link to the manual. I got it figured out this morning and found the problem and resolved it.

Thanks again,
Robert