Panelview Plus question

sjanes9

I have a Panelview plus compact 600 part number 2711P-TC20D series D that has crapped out on me. The replacement I have in house is a panelview Plus 600 with a part number of part number 2711P-TC20D seres C. My question is this. Can these be used interchangeably?

Almost certainly yes.

If possible, check the Firmware Revision on the replacement unit and make sure it's the same or newer than the Revision of the runtime file.

That part number isn't complete, though.... is it a 2711PC-T6C20D ?

If it doesn't have an "8" on the end it's probably a Version 5.0 or 5.10, with the before-PVPlus-6 older style logic board.

I'm confused; neither of the part numbers you posted are complete PanelView Plus Compact part numbers.

I remain confused. If you have specific part number questions, please post the complete part numbers.

In general, a PanelView Plus Compact application from an older limited-power terminal like the 2711PC-T6C20D will run without modification on a newer, more powerful terminal like a PanelView Plus 6 2711P-T6C20D8.